Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Ideal Vacation


Is the great thing in holiday, in special for the place that a dream. For my ideal Holidays, is the tipical dream of all the people, it´s would in Caribe (Central America) because is a heavenly place.
I will like think about the beach, the palm, lying in a hammock enjoying a drink from a base of a fruit and touched the turquoise waters of the Caribe.

Too be in a luxury hotel, for would get up with salad of fruit and juice. then take all afternoon to explore the islands and walk through these amazing mountains, took photographys of the sites will that visited and finally go at a party as I could dancing Salsa everything the nigth.
And the next day, I will repeat the morning and but in the afternoon I'll stay in the beach to sunbathe and go about the coast on foot. Then I would like to go somewhere as I could learn about the culture of the peoples who inhabit the islands and too I will want buy presents for my family when I return of travell.

When I come back from my great vacation, would tell everybody the happy I was in this places because is the really earthly paradise.

however, this luxury ride just stay in my dreams until you have enough money to pay. It costs nothing to dream (it's free) .. jajajajaj :)

4 comments:

  1. I think for many people the Caribbean is an attractive destination. I am no exception and I hope someday to have the money to visit the site

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Caribbean is certainly the desired destination of many .... Would you go with victor??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Caribe is a great destination for to visit, i´ll like so much have money someday and go.

    See you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, naty i like de caribean, but I like more the desert, but change the desert for the maya's piramid

    ReplyDelete