Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I like this photography

This is my favorite picture, because be with my cousin Romina at a party for the September 18, 2008. She is my best friend and my parner in all I maked. So that day we enjoy and have a good time.

We took the photography in a Pub-discotheque near of my house, ´cause I went celebration the National party with my friend after of be all day with my family maked a barbacue and dancing chilean music.
Is so that we decid met at some hour for go to the place and we maked reservation of a table because we were much people.

Everybody we sit down and we began the conversation. In this conversation was very funny, because was much jokes and comic situation. Too we took photographys and I said that I took a picture with my cousin and I like so much.

And after all we at dancing in the floor and my friends with your glasses of beer and alcohol got better. Is increible a person with alcohol in your body become totally... well I remember and I laugh again.

3 comments:

  1. Naty,

    You must introduce me to your cousin. jajajaja, it´s a joke.
    Well naty, I left you this post in your blog and I recomend you begin to prepare for our last trip as generation of geography career. Our generation is organizing a trip; the last trip in the career for us.

    see you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems a nice and cheerful image.
    I see you are super happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow¡ is a very funny pic ajaja
    congratulations
    bye

    ReplyDelete