Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My favorite Restaurant


Ohh... really I like the topic, because the food is the placer of the life. My favorite food is the Italian food, is for this that my favorite place is the restaurant " Pizzas Napoli" witch is located in the center of Santiago, in the street Estado.

In this place, serve a range of plates that can be are: vegetarian food, varied pizzas, sandwiches, Italian food, drinks, desserts and other others food that are delicius.

I knew the place with my mother, because we went to buy shoes in this street. We steyed all the morning and part of the afternoon until we get hungry. In this moment, we looked if we could find a place, so we went at this restorant (Napoli). We enter to site and we went at sit down.

In our table, the waitress us questioned for the orden. And after of saw the menu, my mother said that want the vegetarian food and me I asked the plate of Lasagna. With my mother waited a little time and finally the camerera came with the orden. Was a plates really big and we finish with the satisfied stomachs. Early we took an ice cream and talkied.

Finally, my mom payment the account and went out the place.
We went out very happy because the attention and the food is really excelent...

Class, I really recomment!!          

3 comments:

  1. I visited this place and the pizzas are really good, but I prefer those Raconte in San Felipe, visit it!

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right, the food (and to eat)ias a pleasure. I'll try to go to this place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh... really I like the topic, because the food is the placer of the life. My favorite food is the Italian food, is for this that my favorite place is the restaurant " Pizzas Napoli" witch is located in the center of Santiago, in the street Estado.

    In this place, ^ serve a range of plates that can be are: vegetarian food, varied pizzas, sandwiches, Italian food, drinks, desserts and other others food that are delicius.

    I knew the place with my mother, because we went to buy shoes in this street. We SP steyed all the morning and part of the afternoon until we get hungry. In this moment, we looked if we could find a place, so we went at this restorant (Napoli). We enter to site and we went WW at sit down.

    In our table, the waitress us WW questioned for the orden. And after of saw the menu, my mother said that want the vegetarian food and me I asked the plate of Lasagna. With my mother ^ waited a little time and finally the WW camerera came with the orden. Was a plates really big and we finish with the satisfied stomachs. Early we took an ice cream and SP talkied.

    Finally, my mom payment the WW account and went out the place.
    We went out very happy because the attention and the food is really SP excelent...

    Class, I really recomment ^!!
    NAty,
    well done! it seems quite good I have never been there.
    miss

    ReplyDelete