Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

My experience in English


My experience in this class, no doubt it was innovative and entertaining, because the classes always make us sit and listen to what they say, but in this way to learn something very different happened. Is interesting write about a topic that we likes, because we have more thing that said, beside the experience us help of best way the topic propose.

In the first sesion was rare go at the room of computation and realice this activity, because don’t we be used at have this type of accions and more that relationship with the materia as such. Although with geographer same go to this rooms, but only with the objetive of occupy the programs that corresponds at carrera (programs for makes maps).

So when we mentioned that we had to open the page of the blogspot was confusing to me because I believe we were going to play and entertain on the website. However, when she says that we must change the language to English and make a space especially to write anything that will be announced at each session and the idea of finishing in the same class time.

Thus, after of pedagogical hour, we met at 5 o'clock in the room assigned and beginning to write according to what we were feeling, we believeing and we lived in the proposed topics. For me at first was difficult to finish on time the blogs, I did not like this type of network and even more it was in English. However, and product of the same practice, I became more simple and easy develop the homework until that can easily finish in the appropriate times.
Early of that overcome this bad predisposition I will do funny write for this communications medium and so too comment the publication of my parner

Finally, I would like that continue this mode of work, because is a tools motivational and practice for learnd.

Well miss, this was my experience in the blog of the asignature of English III.

1 comment: