Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

First class with Simon... English spoken here!

Well, my experience about English became in the school, when I was in primary. In this moment I was learning: the number, the colors, the counties and a variety of basic information that to serve a propouse for continue with situacion (or information) more complicate.

So,  I was developing a interest for this lenguage, because the music, the movies, comic and magazine was in English, this way I liked discovery that the traduction of the things that called my atention. And overcoat that I can understand for my self your meaning.  

In English, I know read, writte and listening, but don´t much, because consider complicate, However I believe more difficult for my is SPEAK,´cause I have nervous. Is very difficult think in spanish and after in english and finish speak... Is horrible... jejejej... but I need the practice for lerning!! 

For finish, I like English culture, because us leave the football that is the sport the people. Also your culture gives us the modern music (is the Pop) And too all your tradition culture of castles and Queen and king.

Well, class I hope your comment!
Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalia. I know speaking in a foreign language is difficult. However, the more you do it, the easier it gets. I hope you make great progress this semester.

    ReplyDelete