Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Favorite Beach!


Well, in this class I talking about the my favorite beach, that is El Tabo. This coast is really important for me because is where I growed and until now go for the vacation. 
The ubication of this place it´s found in the V region of Valparaíso, in the province of San Antonio. Is a little city as all be near at the line of coast. My house be more away of the city (at 1 kilometer), but is funny have walking every days. Is good for health!

My situation in a common day in vacation is after of lunch (that is 4 o´clock) go the beach all the afternoon. My family are install in the sand with the sunshade and your towel. The boys and girl more litte of the family, taken off clothes, seeing your bathing suits and they go at sea. 
In this place, They playing, swimming and jumping the wave. Is really funny they saw enjoy in the beach.

For me, when I was at the beach, I liked see the sea and was stand up in the sand while the wave go past for my foot. Too I like to sit for take of sun and buy much candys.

Finally I was at my house for take the shower for remove all the sand of the beach!

3 comments:

  1. oo naty, i like el tabo because i drunk every nigth in these beache
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalia is very fun to have a beach hous. Also I have a house, but in thje south and near a lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nati. I had a close encounter of the third kind in el Tabo. Very strange!

    ReplyDelete