Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My ride of Birthday =D


When I thought about my ride most wondefull. I remember the mouth of Janury this year, as I was maked trecking in the hills of Santiago, specifically in the 5 kilometer of Farellones. This was a idea of my boyfriend, that He wanted celebration my birthday because He know that I like walk and see the landscape. This ride was very short ´cause only was two days, but I really enjoy.

Everything began with the organization and repartion of the food for days. Later we met in the afternoon and we taked the public transport, until come at the foot of hill, near of hill Provincia (Farellones).

Early we started walk up, I tried of go fast for continue a ritmo, because I knew that Victor is good for make tecking, but for me was terrible because had a slope stonger. Until that I tired and He said me that were most quite.

Finally, we come at the peak of the hill, as I taked photographys and bouth enjoy of the view landscape. After we under a valley, in this place we ate and slept, and we stayed until the next day when back at the home.


6 comments:

  1. Really love this ride!!!
    Because I went with my Victor

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!!! was a great day, we have to repeat on vacation

    ReplyDelete
  3. This trip is an excellent idea for celebrate a happy birthday, although for me that trip would have been very tiring,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello naty, travel with your love is a exelent idea.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very romantic trip!
    but do not really like walking,but do not really like walking through the city, I love climbing hills.

    excellent idea for your birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I thought about my ride most SP wondefull. I remember the mouth of SP Janury this year, as I was WFmaked trecking in the hills of Santiago, specifically in the 5 kilometer of Farellones. This was a idea of my boyfriend, that He wanted ^ WF celebration my birthday because He SVA know that I like WF walk and see the landscape. This ride was very short ´cause only was two days, but I really TENSE enjoy.

    Everything began with the organization and WW repartion of the food for days. Later we met in the afternoon and we WF taked the public transport, until come at the foot of hill, near of hill Provincia (Farellones).

    Early we started ^ walk up, I tried WW of go fast for continue a WW ritmo, because I knew that Victor is good WW for WF make tecking, but for me was terrible because had a WO slope stonger. Until that I tired and He said me that were WW most quite.

    Finally, we WW come at the peak of the hill, as I WF taked photographys and bouth enjoy of the view landscape. After we under a valley, in this place we ate and slept, and we stayed until the next day when back at WWthe home.

    Nati,
    I agree very romantic trip, a bit exhausting though!
    check the corrections
    miss

    ReplyDelete