Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My favorite technological piece



When a person thinks about a favorite piece of technology this time is really complicate because everything is based on technology.
In my case, I can´t live without the computer of my house (with internet), because with this tool I can maked my homework and work for university, and a have good time. I the used all day, since when I wake up in the morning for see my email; until when I go to bed, always listening to music and watching videos. Generally, I have pages favorite in internet, that are: Facebook, Hotmail, Gmail, Yutube, Google and pages of the university (U-cursos and Moodlefau).

For the homeworks and work, with the programs of the computer is easy to write, upload photos, find information, make graphics, presentation in slides and other much functions. Really the life is more simplicity.

If now, missing me this technology piece, really I don´t know that make. The two artefact, I help me at have contact with my family, friends, parent, boyfriend and any people of all the world. Is for this that is very important (don´t only me), but also for everybody person.

This world have a dependen of the technologica artefact is speciall for the times in that live, because the globalization is the motors of all.

3 comments:

  1. buuu, you are very very boring XD, I love live without internet, I like the land

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm .. I like computers, but I think they are like watches ... used to control also the PC invade our privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When a person thinks about a favorite piece of technology this time is really complicate because everything is based on technology.
    In my case, I can´t live without the computer of my house (with internet), because with this tool I can WF maked my homework and work for university, and a have good time. I WW the used all day, since when I wake up in the morning for WF WW see my email; until when I go to bed, always listening to music and watching videos. Generally, I have pages favorite in internet, that are: Facebook, Hotmail, Gmail, Yutube, Google and pages of the university (U-cursos and Moodlefau).

    For the homeworks and work, with the programs of the computer is easy to write, upload photos, find information, make graphics, presentation in slides and other much functions. Really the life is more WF simplicity.

    If now, missing me this technology piece, really I don´t know that WW make. The two WF artefact, WF I help me at have contact with my family, friends, parent, boyfriend and any people of all the world. ^ Is for this that is very important (don´t only me), but also for everybody WW person.

    This world have a ?dependen of the technologica artefact isSP speciall for the times in that live, because the globalization is the WW motors of WW all.

    nataly,
    very good!
    i totally agree, it is a very important tool nowadays...
    how many hours do you spend on it?
    miss

    ReplyDelete