Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I like play Solitaire spider


Well, my history with the solitaire spider began when bought the first computer (that used all the family). In the machine had integrate the game, but this play don´t managed call my atention. Until that review the computer (when I boring), I enter in this play of card.

For understand the game, I began for read the rules. However, the instructions was in english, for that I had the traduction. I was complicate english that the I ocupation a translator of internet. So I learned the game and when I have nervous pass all day playing this type of card, because relax me and I will make concentrate.


With respect of the cards, this game about of orden he cards in form descending until the Ace (card A). If you have ordered a set of cards you can click on them to move together to another line. the spider to require of long time, because the game to plays with the two pack of card.
The ubication for orden is the respective colors, but when play before the orden correct, your can put card in other place (always your respect of form descending).

Finish the game when don´t have card in the table (in this case, in the screen)

This game is really good when I be stress!!

1 comment:

  1. My father plays it all the days (after his job, obviously). But, in my case, I've never played Solitaire spider.

    See you in class naty.

    ReplyDelete